View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2016, 08:18   #10
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: At what point is there not enough players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Been away for a while, thought id pop in and have a look about and it seems the playerbase has declined even more.

So it got me wondering, how low can the signups/paid planets go before the game isn't viable to run anymore?

Think I counted 440 planets this morning, 12 hrs before round start, seems very low for what was historically the most active round of the year.

Would be interesting to hear feedback, even to hear how Many alliances play now and tag sizes. Like are most of those 440 'active' and 'tagged'? Have the randoms completely gone now?
So? You come back out of retirement to tell us how we are doomed because of shrinking playerbase!?
Hell yeah, thats what we need! You must be the savior of the universe...

Really Kaiba, and i say this in a totally not personal but only topic related way:
GET LOST!!!

Other then that - good too see an old face - enjoy your retirement

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote