View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 16:43   #23
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Alliances in Round 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
P3nguins (jenova/audentes core)
Huh???? rly??

anyhow looking forward to see how all those new alliances will prove themselves
Jenova/Audentes didnt have a core. Infact the members of Audentes (out of lets say 70) Only around 15 of those were in Jenova. (the ones who i saw as loyal to Jenova) And the same goes here. As neroon only pointed out i wreckon looking down the whole of the memberlist this round i can count on 1 hand people that were in either jenova or even audentes (or even both) But hey.. who i am i to correct the legend which is killerbee on his 'intel' skills. Please carry on. The alliance is apparently doomed from the start (according to him again) so hey why shud anyone care about us little creatures.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote