View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:07   #158
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If I should close this thread, think only this of me:
That there's some corner of a Netgamer's iRC server
That is for ever populated with cretins telling each other to 'Go look at this thread on PAGD, it's sick and should be closed, in fact, go and read every little bit of it and then post in it and say 'Ooh you rotten scoundrels you made me cry'

Maybe we can put up a selectable 'outrage post' fashioned after this:

I am sickened/outraged/busy initiating roids and this is taking time away from planning galactic conquest by this thread as my Dad/brother/battle commander was on the train before/nearby where the bus blew up/on iRC at the time of this and I was worried sick/concerned/busy initiating roids for several minutes/hours/ticks until I got in contact with them and found that they were fine/shaken but unhurt/in the same room as me all along but I hadn't noticed as I was busy initiating roids and planning galactic conquest so you all be ashamed of yourself for being sick/thoughtless/stupid enough to go Terran

In some corner of netgamers 2 fat men are cyboring. One posing as a hot 13 year old girl, and the other as a muscular male model.