View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 16:42   #29
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Why changing salvage sucked ass and please change it back next round

i agree mostly with what Grog said in his first post, apart from the salvage win of Asc, simply cause i dont have the numbers/stats to argue bout that.
but the overall impression to me was, that asc gained from salvage, more then anyone else

however, what i want to say, that now we are back to an attack dominated game, and finally ppl will be able to take down big guys, cause they will run instead of loosing value in defence, this will encourage xp runs, and the plain value play might not decide the winner in the end anymore.
i am only afraid that hiding loads of value will be even more a good way to win the round (go eksero, this time you sure can win it!)

so for me why changing value sucked, is cause the production rule wasnt changed like mentioned and introduced in havoc r30

cause now, to protect your value and gain loads of xp, you will stay small and hit biggies hoping they cant defend good enough and run instead.

itīs sad but itīs true
PA once again failed

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote