View Single Post
Unread 23 Sep 2013, 22:10   #10
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Covert ops (Anarchy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
if your immune its not a problem so get immune and stop whinging like a two day old baby ,
the only thing your moaning about is having to use resources for guards that could be spent on ships
If everyone got enough guards to be immune, everyone would have fewer resources to spend on the game and covert ops would be completely useless. How is this a well designed part of the game?

I'm not sure why you're resorting to calling me a "whinging two day old baby" when I'm the one presenting a problem and arguments for it, while all you're doing is calling me names and telling me to avoid the problem.

If you have nothing to add to the discussion, don't pretend like you do and call me names instead.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I have to say keep the status quo... It should be part of the game to take the risk of going anarchy for 72 ticks.

edit - the thought of everyone going demo until they get hulls 3, tt-4, core4 and a decent hct before going corp for the rest of the round hardly excites me.
Please read the post, I never suggested taking Anarchy out.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote