View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 07:35   #86
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What's really going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
On the nights NewDawn did hit Angels, eX grew by 21 roids over 3 nights. Angels dropped by 15,096 and ND grew by 7,183 rocks. The two nights where ND did not hit Angels whilst they were hitting eX, eX dropped by 7,349, Angels grew by 5,888 and ND grew by 8,492.

That's a net of eX losing 7,325 roids, Angels losing 9,208 and ND gaining 16,675. From ND's point of view, that's a growth of 24,000 roids over eX and 25,883 roids over Angels.

If ND had not have hit Angels for those 3 nights, assuming the roidgains/losses continued as they did do for the 2 days we were not involved, total roid changes may have been: eX -18,750~, Angels +14,700~ and ND +21,200~.

That would have been closing the gap by about 40,000 roids on eXil and 7,000 roids on Angels. Though of course, this is not genuinely representative and doesn't take into account dozens of extra problems, I think it helps to illustrate a major possibility. This route would lead to ND being far ahead of eXilition in terms of roids, but still several thousand behind Angels, many of whom have no love for ND. Regardless of politics, the current result (Of ND being 6-8k roids ahead of both sides) seems preferable from ND's point of view.

ND's members should probably be happy that their HC's primary thought process appears to be 'what does this do for NewDawn?' rather than 'what does this do for Angels/1up/eXil?'.
Your statistical analysis is so flawed in so many areas. And I so like using the word so.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote