View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 02:29   #53
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: What's really going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorinn
My post was speculative, but of course if you want to interpret it incorrectly then feel free. And as for you or other ND members not liking me, it's really a case of "oh, how nice, you think I care what people think of me".
Didn't meen you personally there, I meant Angels over all, people were more annoyed with you than with eXi.

Quote:
You seem to think I disagree that it was basically our turn to get hit.
That's what you seemed to do first, yes. And there are others flaming us here for the same reason, which is annoying me very much. People yappering because we hit Angels and not eXi, about us beeing muppets etc. What's up with that? Imo, we have been doing everything our own way. Go read Torz's post, that's the way I also see it.
Seems we're both missunderstanding eachother though, as you've clearly missread me atleast twice already. I did so to here though.

Quote:
We expected to be hit, we were fat. But there's absolutely no need to justify it with piss poor excuses when "you were fat" will suffice.
Not making pisspoor excuses, telling you the way I see it from my point of view, a normal peon. You beeing roidfat was indeed one of them.

Quote:
Also if you're really desperate to prove me as a whiner, then actually show proof of me continiously whining over a given topic.
Yer, you're right there, you're actually not whining to much. Insulting would be the right word. That's all you've pretty much done to ND in these past posts.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote