View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 01:00   #51
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Re: What's really going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
You seem to be a very narrow minded guy. We aren't anyones puppets, and the only alliance it seems we've been targetting so far is Angels, and from a peons view, like me, people in our alliance dislike you.
My post was speculative, but of course if you want to interpret it incorrectly then feel free. And as for you or other ND members not liking me, it's really a case of "oh, how nice, you think I care what people think of me".

Quote:
How many alliances is that, that eXi "just happenes to attack". Can you count?
When members were talking on the private about who'd they wanna hit, I deffinetly saw more people talking about Angels than eXi. Since you had pissed more people off.

We had to step into this war sooner or later. You guys were #1, you were nicking roids off of our members in Angel gals + the NewDawners in eXi gals that had lost roids to you. You had 1up with you hitting eXi, which made it look like eXi were falling.
Remember that they were the ones loosing for a few nights? Looked like you were running away with all those roids.
You seem to think I disagree that it was basically our turn to get hit. We expected to be hit, we were fat. But there's absolutely no need to justify it with piss poor excuses when "you were fat" will suffice. It's so much more believable than throwing out different reasons all over the place and then claiming you have nothing to do with eX (not saying that you do of course).

Quote:
Now, exactly what do you think we should have done? If we weren't hitting anyone, just nicking roids from bot sides, you'd be complaining that we are fencesitters.
Seems like the only thing that we should have done, would've been to join you and target eXi, making your #1 spot stronger.
No I think you were right to hit us. And making assumptions that I'd call you fencsitters is a poor stab. Again though, all you needed to say was that you were after roids, not use excuses.

Quote:
You're just whining, cause you are loosing. Best part is, this whining looks very familiar from when Ministry were loosing wars in pia.
I love generalisations.
All eXilition cheat because they have Dragons as members.
All ND are shit because they have never won a round.
etc., I trust you get the picture.

Also if you're really desperate to prove me as a whiner, then actually show proof of me continiously whining over a given topic. To help you on your way and so you know what you're looking for, please see http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=whine.