View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2006, 18:54   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Gifts for Wimmins

Handbags have never ever failed me. And if you are like me and cant pick it out, either ask the staff at the shops (but remeber they always recomend the expensive ones), your best friend that is a girl (lol girlfriend lol) or just go for something pretty. Maybe all girls i date are shallow, but they've all liked bags.

Flowers work, as does candy in most cases (you will most probably have noticed if she is one of those crazy health types). Booze im not so certain off, I've only given it once but then again, that was more a joke.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote