Thread: open source
View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 16:38   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: open source

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why would they be "shady"?
Presumably because any company that could produce Coca Cola would not actually call it Coca Cola
Quote:
Also, I'm not sure. Coca Cola may spend ("waste") a lot of money on marketing but I'd imagine they're reasonably efficient in terms of production.
That doesn't mean they're willing to sell it for bottom prices, though.
Quote:
Finally, my comments more referred to a society which wasn't primarily profit-motivated.
Unfortunately ours is

Also, I forgot about the fact that the Coca Cola recipe is in fact not patented because of the need for it to be documented in such a case. Thanks to Tactitus for reminding me of this. I actually feel this is a better solution than slamming patents on everything.