Thread: R72 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2017, 05:54   #50
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R72 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
My suggestions shouldnt be taken as advice what to fix or not fix, as i think your initial approach when "giving feedbacks" on stats this round is completely wrong.

But.
Yeah, nice that xan FR is nerphed, atleast now it does look like an option i would not opt for.
Vindicator defence planets will be very nice to have, atleast if they were to be run like this i would tell our support planets to go for ETD and only build vindicators.
Lets say you decide to go for xan, and only build FI and FR, 25% value in Phantom, 25 in banshee etc.. and the defence planet of whatever alliance put all their stuff into vindicators, how are you gonna land attacks? Xan FR is stopped dead i guess, so even if you 3 fleeted your stuff one defence planet would force a recall on your real attack fleet wether its FI or FR, before starting to add in the base fleet of the planet getting attacked/defended.
Im sure all your matrises look nice, but how would you predict this would play out in a real round?
This could be said for any setup and def ship in the game so irrelevant point. If you have 50% value in FR and someone has 100% value in anti FR then high chance you ain't landing.

My suggestion would be that you take anti FI off the vindicator then it wouldn't be a complete can crusher. Fi could have a slight cost increase to hamper it in turn.

Paisley I like these stats

My only concern is Terran BS and how scarabs perform against it
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote