View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 17:38   #131
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Ive already explained that because of our CR build and (before fang hit us) strictly no anti-CR build policy when FAnG hit us we had no choice but to respond quickly as there was at that point no possibility of def. That was not true for the other tags - principally ult and norse both FR/DE against which nearly all our forces were aimed.
What about tags that were hitting bows? well what about them? why should I care - if my HCs have enough weight in the block to get them to act in our interest, thats what matters to a p3n member. If KittenZ was a problem for you as you suggest then perhaps they should have been hit - since they hit us too; why were they not? I havnt a clue!
As far as we ordinary p3n members are concerned we were dragged into fighting ult against our will, in a round we thought we were going to avoid that - if you HCs of other allies made your plans thinking that if you could just get us into a war with ult and we would then be committed to the long haul for your benefit then you misread the mood.
Does the NAP present us with a problematically dominant ult? yes! does that worry us? yes!
where that all falls down is the next sensible question - is that worse for us than the devastation we were suffering as the ult blocks main target? we will never know for sure, but probably not.
Politics has to be run on assumptions of what is best for each ally; the utopian ideal that they will act collectivly for the good of everyone is usually a pipe dream.