View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2017, 14:04   #117
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
We have no intention to spend our whole round to stop Ultores from winning at all cost.
Yet somehow you expect others to do so, where is the logic in that?

Quote:
Yeah sure, p3nguins was having a hard time. Guess thats the reason for you guys wanting to take this NAP, to make sure the other none-Ult tags stopped outgrowing you.
Was the round over? No, ND/Apprime still had a roid lead on Ult, and P3nguins/CT wasnt that far behind.
Yes this would be a good reason for p3n to drop out. The problem is that then CT or ND would have a hard time, and drop out, and then there would be one. Once we were three on three with p3n on the run we had clearly lost. We had no indication from bows that they intended to rejoin and if so no reason to think they would be in for the long haul, and who can trust app to do anything? As such we concluded that there was little point continuing.

Quote:
Maybe the CT/ND/p3ng HC belived that Apprime/Norse/BowS had all taken NAPs with Ultores, and left CT/ND/p3ng to deal with the Ultores incs themself, or maybe they wanted to beat Apprime/BowS/Norse to NAPing Ultores, i dont know.
There was some thought that app had done considering their hitting faceless seemed irrational when put in block perspective. We simply thought you were trying to get out first. However whether you had agreements or not does not matter, you DID leave our trio to deal with Ultores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Yes, sure nobody managed to overtake Ult with a big margine before ND/p3ng/CT accepted NAPs with the Ult block.
P3ng had two short days as #1 before the Ult NAP commenced though.
Since you seem to think our little trio could take on Ult then why not your other proposed trio of app/bows/norse? There is not that much difference between the two. I am sure that if you wanted to attempt it our trio would have done our best to stand out of your way.

Quote:
If the tag sizes was larger this round, maybe the gap wouldve been big enough for p3ngs to be roided/slapped around by ND/CT/BowS/App(if those 3 were all 80 members).
I have no idea how you figure this. How is CT or ND going to get to 80? CT in particular is no where near 60. ND has been growing recently but I doubt they could make it. Would bows be 80? Maybe, you know best on that. The problem is that if you were you would be ally #2 and the contender as no one else would be on 80 except ult! I will concede that App could potentially get to 80.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
What gives you the right to pontificate about contenders. Bows has rarely, if ever, made a try at it.
Bows actually won one of the rounds you (and I) missed when the Brazilians were there.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 15 Apr 2017 at 15:16. Reason: BB points out he said we should talk to him on Sunday. This is however 4 nights after our agreement with ult - too long imo.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote