View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 02:07   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We should just send the entire family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
These random internet sources:

3410 coalition dead since the start of the war with a presence on the ground of roughly 170,000 so the chance of getting. The UK has lost maybe 30 soldiers a year out of some 7000 on the ground. http://icasualties.org/oif/

At least 56880 Iraqi civilians have died according to http://www.iraqbodycount.org/ which is an extremely conservative estimate.
No one seems to be counting insurgent deaths per se.
If you were my child and your response to my telling you that US and UK soldiers dying was a bad thing was to say that lots of Iraqi people had died as well - as you just have done; you would definately be going to bed without pudding.