View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2018, 08:28   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
The Ironborn Backstab

In there first round of playing did the mighty Ironborn pull off one of the finest backstabs of recent PA era? A backstab that will lead them to glory? Or was it a short sighted move by a cripple? Only time will tell.

"Hi all
Lots of rumours flying around so I thought you could hear it from me direct, at least then if you hate me, you can blame me from a position of knowledge.
This round, IB needed help on Ult, we were hitting ult gals. I said I was worried they would all wander off and leave us alone on Ult, they assured us they wouldn't. That is EXACTLY what happened and we continued to hit after they all stopped.
Then yesterday, they requested we rejoin on ult as it was starting again. I agreed and we hit ult gals again, with a view to joining fully as soon as possible (I had some other pols I needed to sort out).
We hit them last night.
Another of Ib's problems were they were getting hit hard, so I worked my ass off to ensure that they didn't get so much incs. IB were insistent that carn wouldnt stop hitting them. I spoke to carn, smoothed things over and got things moving with regards to a nap between IB and carn.
Carn and IB napped and IB then immedietly napped Ult with a view to coming after us for easy roids. I have supported IB a lot this round and as far as I am concerned, they backstabbed. We have been offered naps by people over the past week or two. I said no, my reason being 'we are all hitting ult and I trust your word'. This was a huge mistake by me but done is done.
Ult and IB want to roid race us. We are already putting things in place to ensure that doesn't happen.
Everyone thinks we will be smashed tonight by everyone, we are working hard to ensure that won't happen.
We may have ND and DLR incs, but they are co and we are covered. Also, it won't last. We may get otters and stellar, but again it wont last.
We will get hit by IB hard, and I would think this will continue till the end of the round. As such, all defence orders previously are now void. We will get new defence orders out tonight, but I can tell you now, they will be anti-IB.
Priority on defence will go against IB. We were in with a chance of winning but I think ult just guaranteed themselves the win.
I will update further later tonight once I m home and have sorted out a few naps..
From this point onwards, anyone in CT who can arrange an alliance nap between CT and any other alliance, please come to me asap. We have some of the best, most influential players in the game, let's make it count.
Incase I cant be clearer, IB screwed us and the aim now will be to ensure they lose.
My apoligies
Forest"

So now we have Ultores / Carnage / IB & CT in a roid race. With Ult heavily in the lead and only 2 allies that can actually hit them? Carnage politically untouchable. IB can only hit CT

What is CT's next play?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote