View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 19:05   #109
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Responses from Jolt to your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
This is why I did not name incomming alerts as an example, as it would never be accepted by the hardcore players. Simple, less important sms features like I listed has a lot better chance of getting through imho.

-TheRat
And incoming alerts are one of the few tthings people would pay for on an SMS service though. I mean lets look at my mobile phonem I hit menu scross througha few icons and guess what theres a clock section, a clock section with an alarm. I'm sure most phones have the same, if i need a reminder I can do that for free rather than be charged for it. The only advantage it might have is obviously if we miss a tick BUT on the setup we have now this isnt a common occurance. Offering something in the hope it might cover costs even though its a service that isnt really needed isnt that smart as it will end up costing more to run than it generates (after all i'm assuming that access to an SMS gateway requires some kind of downpayment and then x amount per message)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote