Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2014, 14:47   #79
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
What does having a top100 planet, or top10 planet have to do being either good or dedicated?

The self exile is often used by players to get into a higher ranked or more "political" secured galaxy.
Everyone knows that landing in a "HC bp" or a BP wich is playing for galaxy rank makes is much easier to secure a top20 ranking.
Often galaxies aint dead or inactive, just victims to incommings.
The responsibilty to help PA to have a functioning exile system is on the alliance leaders out there aswell as the PA crew.
Actually having a top 100 planet is really easily achieved if you are just careful with your ships all round and take no risks. I finished 47th and never sent an attack fleet one round, i just built my cons right, deffed 3 fleets every night for Xp, looked after my gal mates (and they looked after me) and just had a good team. It wasnt elitist, it was just thought out from startup. Picking the right strategy for the team i had and then helping those who came into the galaxy. But the galaxy was 10 people from start and the BP was 5. I couldnt do that now with the current small galaxies, you just get lolraped if any full tag decides its your lucky night. Personally i think the start amount for galaxies is too low, it needs to be 9. 9 is an acceptable number, i know its only an extra guy but it does make the world of difference and spreads incomming fleets a little thinner.

You made a comment about Rd49 FanG in an earlier post. I think common consensus amongst the community (including FanGers) was that they were one of the poorest raiding units ever to win a round. Defence was exceptional but couldnt roid for shit.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote