Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2014, 01:40   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
OMFG it's like talking to a brick wall with Down's syndrome.

Yes bitcher most planets on raids get hit with 8-10 fleets over 4 waves, it's how you steal roids with a high success rate.

If you read my posts again you will see that I said alliances I played in and bced for would have 2 gals on raid but invariably find one is vastly more claimed than the other.

Exceptions can be made for very resistant galaxy and roid fat galaxies. Then maybe they will be the only target for the night to increase chances of landing them, he'll maybe we will split it with another alliance and take 4 each.

From alliances I have played in and other bc's who style I know this is the reason that Vikings, faceless/haven, ult and app always have the highest bag roids and your alliances never manage to get a proper roid lead or are able to catch up on roids quick after a smashing.
When i was HC of FAnG R49, in charge of attack, we would for sure spread our fleets out over as many as possibole gals to ensure that we landed roids, back then the galaxies was bigger allthough. Were rarley will one alliance send all its fleets to a galaxies unless when its at war with another alliance, clearly youve been out of the loop for a long time.
Im pretty sure when you leaded HaveN/Vikings/TGV/HeX/HR or what ever alliance youve been BCing/HCing to a round win you mightve done exactly what you are suggesting alliances do in this thread, sending 80 fleets at 7 planets in a gal, every normal day of the round, but it dosnt mean that this is what other alliances are doing.
Even with the defensive nature of last rounds stats, Spore would be attacking atleast 2 gals each night when we were gal raiding.

Now, IsildurX said that in small gals of 7-8 planets, he dosnt have time to "teach" newbies, or carry deadweight, and therefor this change to the exile system might make it worse for the general public of planetarion.
I think having small gals is way more interesting than having big gals, when the tag limits are so small as they are now. Politics seems to be easier, and getting a high ranked planet just by effort is easier.
I think people misunderstand the idea of the gal setup PA is doing, its one buddy pack + randoms.
This means if you get good players or bad players, or New or old players, its totaly random, it was not the original point that you would keep exiling untill you landed where you wanted or got the players you wanted.
Planetarion is now, more than ever, a game thats based on hardcoded alliances, in the end, your BP will not mean anything, unless it is players apart of your own alliance, or a part of a friendly alliance, when one alliance choose to hit another one, you cannot help your friends ingal out, they will be roided to pieces.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote