View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 21:43   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We've not had an emo thread for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Have a nice meal and a nice chat. Then go to some bars.
A meal is a terrible idea for a first date (although lots of people do it).

1. The meal might not be nice.
2. Who pays for it? You could be a gentleman and pay for the whole thing, but what if you don't like her that much after it?
3. Lots of girls don't like eating in front of people (and men too - I don't like it with people I'm meeting for the first time).
4. You're eating. While eating you can't talk.

I don't know much about Cardiff. Is there a nice area to walk around?

Meeting for drinks on a first date is ok if you both think of it as a date, otherwise go for coffee somewhere. It's less intimidating and the girl won't be worried about getting drunk.

Go for coffee/tea/hot chocolate somewhere. Then go for a walk in a NICE area with the idea being to find somewhere to go for drinks. Make sure the walk goes past a nice bar. Go in there. Hope the evening progresses well.