View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 11:26   #263
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Its baseless when someone lacks any clue and posts over and over conspiracies which dont exist. You predicted 1up would have a secret block handy, something which failed, you predicted sid would need an excuse to block, which again failed. Come out of the woodwork and admit you failed and next time try atleast to get something with more info and facts on its legs than "i played pa a few rounds ago and i know sid, he is evil man i tell you".
Brandmarking and demonizing are your favourite tools but sadly for any of the discussions since r7 useless and widely known as bollox by the public.

No sorry im fine. Just we dont want to hear your gloating about whatever a great guy you are in RL and how much your semen rocks to produce kids which also must be great etc etc. Thats unneded info and deffinately not part of this gaming topic, because frankly noone gives a fart if you hurt yourself every day or if the sun shines out of your anus each morning. "my priorities are rl" would have been good enough for all of us instead you gloat up a simple reply with as much ego stroking and self presentation as possible.

I have not said they will have a secret block. I predicited that blocking would occur and it has.

I predicted that Sid would use that proposal to manipulate politics. he has tried and not been 100% successful.

I also se te LCH avoidance as tant amount to an agreement, but that comes down to your own personal perception.

As fr the otehr part - I replied directly to a question - wheter yu like it or not thats what I find important

Your spin fr your old alliance colleagues will always be filled with bias. FAnG isn't par of the equation for me so I can honestly say my views are not forme as part of any direct bias to anyone. Yet agin you rubbish my replies, but faile dto put anything concrete forward apart from a few flames, Perhaps its you thats misinformed?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent