View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 12:40   #42
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Discuss] The Removal of the Prelaunch option

If it was removed, i don't think anyone would particularly suffer. Individuals and alliances would adapt, every alliance has players that can't be on at four and five in the morning. Attacks would be run earlier too, defence would be committed a bit earlier..

I quite like the idea of removing it on a personal level. I recognise i'd gain more from playing actively and probably be more likely to get defence because the spread of incomings would be over a much longer time period.

Really though, this affects the game on a much wider level. For the community, the new players and (not just small, but every alliance has players who pre-launch on occasion) all alliances it has to stay.

Edit:

I'm quite wondering at this point, why on earth i just applied for a summer night-hours job with no access from 11:30-7:30.