Thread: t10 Predictions
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 15:22   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: t10 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Surely those 52 fleets could have saved more roids elsewhere.
This is a point I was thinking about, and it also ties in a lot with what turtle just said there. In my opinion the maximum efficiency in defending your roids is to keep them in places where they won't be lost back. I assume you're talking about xVx deffing smasher here and yeah 52 def fleets over 2 waves to save 1800 roids probably could have been more used more efficiently elsewhere that night. However a round of PA isn't played over one night. It's played over an entire round. If those 52 def fleets kept those 1800 roids at an xvx planet for an entire round they might well have been worthwhile. Similarly with what turtle says I'd view it as a worthwhile idea to def versus the high value, high defpoint, high galaxy enemy planets in order to ensure that they don't gain roids that my alliance will have to expend correspondingly more effort in getting back. That said I have my doubts those considerations entered anyone's heads at the time.