View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 14:50   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: forums IRC channel

You joined #forums, a channel that's known to be a little bit 'edgy' since it's the principal hang-out of GD regulars, and posted a line of advertising.

[12:56] <ICEPOC> PHP/ MySQL Coder Required. Cash Payment. /q me

Upon request from a number of the channel's regular users, I banned you. It was perfectly reasonable to do so - you struck me as an advertising bot, in fact. You then pmed me, and I explained that you'd been banned for advertising. I explained what advertising constituted as well, since you found this tricky to understand. I then suggested that you tried #linux, since a number of coders use that channel. I see that you were banned from there as well.

I unbanned you from #forums, since the standard 24 hour ban seemed a bit harsh. You rejoined, and under the new #forums policy you were banned by the present overload, idimmu (peace be upon him). IRC's a harsh harsh place, but that's just the way it goes.