View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2014, 12:17   #107
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: XP is broken. fix it

Please don't be brainwashed by these morons Plaguu I actually have the belief that normally you know what you are on about.

I'll break it down even further ok?

The concept of XP is not BROKEN. Using skill and bravery to land on a much larger opponent to gain massive rewards.

The implementation of XP is not BROKEN. If you are small and land on someone big you get more xp than if you are big and land on someone small.

The formulae for XP is not BROKEN. It works, its maths. Put it in a calculator and you get the correct answer.

What we actually have is a round that if you rated stats offensiveness on a scale of 1-10 is a 10. It's about as far as stats can go in that direction and the problem lies on the fact XP and things that create and multiply XP weren't tweaked and tuned to accomdate this.

The bravery factor should have been lowered, the mcs should have been capped at 60 like fcs and the armour on pods should have been dropped too.

If you car started over revving its not BROKEN its just unturned. TThat is what XP is atm.

Bottom line is that in 58 rounds XP has not been broken and it has also not been broken in the last two. Just the laziness of the PA team failed to see this problem when it started occurring last round and didn't bother to change it for this round a further increase in the offensive nature of the stats used. This what beta ttesting should have been used for instead of the speed round ppl like to use it as.

The blame lies with those in power, time they sort it out.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote