Thread: Is this real?
View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 19:54   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Is this real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
IIRC different cultures have different opinions on certain cultures. Some tribe in the Pacific had no way of differentiating between blue and green (they called both green), while they differentiated between two different colours of yellow, that no European persons would see any difference between.

All off this is taken from an article I skimmed trough some years back, I will not stand for any off it should it turn out to be wrong.
You must be joking. Also I'm genuinely laughing out loud at "no way of differentiating between blue and green (they called both green)".