View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2011, 03:12   #41
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 44 stats thread

Pat and i spoke today on how to improve De.
However keep in mind these stats are setup so that you need a team to attack. (in most cases) like ter fr with etd fr or xan de with zik de. this was done to limit solo counters on every race, yet leave "openings" for each race. i mean this. If you are being attacked by someone you can't automatically counter them and be able to land. You still need a team mate. Some races you can solo counter on. (sorry i suck at explaining lol)
A major problem with st rounds is when you attack you get solo'd. Yes that makes is fun. If we control this, we can make the whole st round more enjoyable (or at least thats what we believe)
Every alliance is going to pick a strat anyways, so you will be teaming regardless.