Thread: Santa Stats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2015, 03:09   #213
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Santa Stats

i went over DE vs Co calcs again tonight. I lowered Clipper dmg. Switched to t1 co.

It takes about 20% more value for def to cover now than before. This change also sparked me to lower locust eff's however. It's still higher than it was originally.
It was to powerful for t1 co.

This change also helps BS. As people were talking about DE being hard for BS to roid. Switching to T2 on De helped that nicely

Rev got 2 more armor and Cutter also got armor upgrade to deal with DE now firing T1. the eff's are looking good now. Co is slightly effected by the target change on def. However co attack planets will still be harder for DE to roid.

Looked into the issues people had with BW. I gave it a power bump. Firing last it really only does anything with cath isn't hit. I also tweaked roach t2. BS is now more playable vs DE forts.

tweaked ter CR which was pretty over powered. It's not overwhelming now.

I'm not really sure what other changes can be made. I'm pretty much just changing things cause i'm over thinking now. The point of changing just to change is kinda silly

Last edited by SantaCruz; 7 Oct 2015 at 03:48.
SantaCruz is offline   Reply With Quote