View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 22:47   #59
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R59 stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Well what you consider doesn't matter to me atleast. How can the best player regurarly not have what it takes to win? Sure they can be a good asset for an alliance, but if you don't have what it takes to push your own planet regurarly towards the top ranks, then you are simply not the best/great.

Doesn't matter what kind of excuses that are used, either you have what it takes or you don't. I'm not talking down on Clouds here, just trying to make a point. I can point out several players that regurarly do well no matter what alliance they are in, and that is what makes them great.
Doing well nm what alliance you are in just means you are active, as a rule
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote