View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 23:58   #91
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best Sci-Fi Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I just finished watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and whilst this may not be the thread for it I thought I'd just publicly declare that I'm going to kill every one of my shit-eating, pretentious film-buff friends for stealing two hours of my ****ing life
I watched it too, it was enjoyable. It was quite fun working what the hell was going on (that took about half an hour), it got a little tiresome since they went through so many of his memories, but it was well worth watching.

It's a relief to finally watch a film that isn't in the basic romance/comedy/action/thriller/bruckenheimer piece of shit/love story mould. So I enjoyed it. The film's touching yet funny, insightful yet not philosophical for the sake of it. Those are things that I like.