View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2003, 13:38   #1
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
A Request for Help...

hiyas

I have finally decided to bite the bullet and design some unit matricies for my ship stats (most recent version that is uploaded is at: http://home.iprimus.com.au/rourkek/Production46.html ).

As i am simply a formula junkie and not a mathmatician (i am actually failing my maths at school, though i am getting A's & B's in all my other subjects... go figure :\) Would it be possible for somone / many people to give the following formulae:

1) A Formula that displays how many resources of attacker it takes to kill 1 resource of defender using conventional weapons.

2) A Formula that displays how many resources of attacker it takes to kill 1 resource of defender using EMP weapons.

The help will be muchly appreciated, and you get to have your name plastered on a webpage that only the crew in #strategy get to see :P

thanks for you time,
UN :P

[Edit: crtl + c & v is bad when you want two different questions :\ ]
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote