Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2016, 17:28   #247
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post

I know for sure that p3ng/ND was allied the round prior to this one, and the round before that while BowS was beating p3nguins, ND joined p3ngs to try help them salvage the fight.

Im ND myself, and i do enjoy my alliance this round, but ive always called it as i see it, and this is why some people dislike me.
Erm what? In what universe did Rainbows "beat" p3nguins? Or rather in your words "beating"? Is this another fantasy of yours? Believe me the alliance which is known for its attacking activity would never be beaten by Rainbows no matter how bad our defence is. So stop talking rubbish.

And no I'm afraid people don't dislike you for that, they dislike you because you talk utter rubbish. Even when stats are put in front of you proving all of your theories wrong (which I have done on many occasions) you still ignore us and carry on posting drivel. Anyway carry on.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote