View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 09:54   #31
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planetarion Articles & News

Unfortunately Wakey and Pab are right, this has been attempted time and time again and failed every time. There simply isnt enough interesting things happening to keep putting out a newsletter every fornight or month. The first couple will be ok then you'll run out of interesting interviews or articles to write about. All the top players know what is going on in the universe so they dont really want some kind of review of what they've just been through in the last week or so, especially when they probably know more in depth details about it than the person writing for the newsletter.

Even if you could come up with enough interesting material it is extremely hard to find people that will submit articles regularly and on time. I'm sure you'll get a whole host of people that will put their names forward, it happens every time. They probably want their name on a PA related thing to forward their PA careers or whatever but when push comes to shove they'll not write enough interesting/provocative stuff on time. I've seen it happen before and i've no doubt that any new attempt would have the same fate.

I'm sorry to be so pessimisstic, i guess thats what comes when you've seen something fail repeatedly.

Wakey's idea sounds very interesting though.

Edit: excuse my awful spelling.

Last edited by JC; 6 Sep 2006 at 12:33.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote