Thread: Planet Names
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2009, 12:55   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Planet Names

also if they are *still* using the olde mh tool, designed for r11-15, which i said a few rounds ago should have been replaced/retired by now;
that'll need its parser recoding.
and no, im not doing it.
I think several years of recoding it - free of charge, for all the changes theyve done to internal formats is more than enough.
Tbh the whole thing needed scrapping and replacing with something server-side a while ago, the codebase quality from back then is far sub-par compared to what i can do now. ( unsurprising given that it was made during the first year of me learning the language ). It still works, but the algorithms and code design are ugly.

Last edited by Phil^; 6 Jan 2009 at 13:00.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote