View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 19:56   #53
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
From the indications of this sort of comment, Apprime have a chunk of Imperia solidly in their pocket, which would explain a lot about this move and illustrates why Cardi and Apprime have won the political battle this round.
I'd rather say its a matter of lacking a target and asking a galmate if he has one. Its not about imp doing what app wants either, we all know cardi is laughing all the way to the bank because of imp/asc/nd/ct's lack of cooporation. As it stands tho, imp's only real fleetinvolvement with asc/app is based on imp defending themself versus incs from app/asc. It's you that decided that we were hostile, we're not even fighting back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
While I expect that this way will work out worse for Imperia, I might still be proven wrong.

We tried, we got them to give some ground, but we couldn't get enough commitment for Imperia, by the sounds of it.
Right now its working out worse for everyone except app, but i think imp felt it would have been just as worse going the other way, fighting app with one hand and defending versus ct/nd/dlr with the other.

And you're right. A couple days of "trying to avoid targetting imp" wasnt enough for imp in regards to nd. This is speculation and patching of bits of info on my part, but it appears about correct.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote