View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 21:08   #61
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
The 500 v 350 total (whilst I can't dispute the totals because I dont have that information) is completely irrelevant as I largely ignored Ult at start of round, and hit IB a lot, I believe when we started hitting Ult gals Ib were our most hostile and we were theirs, and started off at a total of about 350-400 when we started helping. At ALL times in the war, we put more on Ult than the rest of the targets combined.

With regards to the attacks and members not following orders, I must at this point be a little more critical of myself and less critical of the members.
I did after all put up the attacks and members chose them, so we can't blame them, even if I did rant a lot about it (And I did a lot of ranting).
As a leader in pa you can have targets or objectives but you can't make players follow it. We just aren't in a time where players will go for something no matter what the odds, because pa is nowhere near as much of a priority for a likely aging player base. Should you adopt more conservative tactics or choose an easier set of targets to accommodate this? I think it's very difficult, particularly for players who played in the early rounds and didn't enjoy napping the game to a standstill.

Quote:
I would like to discuss 'fencing' as this keeps getting levelled at me and I don't believe for a second we did. Fencing is surely napping everyone to avoid incs.
CT had very few naps and most alliances were free to hit us. Most alliances did hit us at different parts of the round. I was however, I believe, pretty good at making us an unattractive target for most people. When wars happened (and they did) we acted and dealt with them military without resorting to more naps. We didn't sign naps, we didn't resort to asking 5 alliances for help and rather than knock us for that, I think we should be commended for that.
We did similar in ascendancy for a period and while we didn't hold naps we controlled our targeting to manage our incoming. In my mind you may not think it's fencing but it's what others perceive that counts. If you are not in a major war and getting fat off the back, you will be seen to be that no matter how clever/stupid your strategy is.

Quote:
This was really supposed to be my last round, work is pretty fantastic and I have 30 children who are dependent on me being at my best for them each and every day.
I will have a planet now for next round, but will be largely inactive, but for me, this is just about the end of my time in pa.
I am proud of how I have played the game, and I am proud of the people I have fought alongside and against.

I wish everyone, all the best for the future

Forest
Fair play for keeping going so long. There are plenty of players who don't put themselves on the line and go hiding but my perception is that you are the opposite of that and tried to make the most of what the game has to offer. Well played and best wishes.

Last edited by lokken; 12 Sep 2018 at 21:22.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote