View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2016, 23:21   #39
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How many races should their be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
other then that i was thinking about cloaked ships that have emp weapons only
I'm not 100% on this, but I think cloak and EMP are already separate checkboxes in the engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
Goliath Class slower and bigger then Battleships or a Drones Class if you wanna have it smaller and faster then your manned fighters
Interesting, I hadn't thought about adjusting the other side of the equation. Sadly, I feel 5/7 is only slightly better than 4/6: in both cases you end up with 4 classes that only contain a single roiding fleet: 5 races, 10 pods, 7 classes, 3x2 + 4x1 vs. 4 races, 8 pods, 6 classes, 2x2 + 4x1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Or remove a shipclass/pod - 5 races with (for example) Fi only being a defense ship.
Weirdly, this I have thought about before. The main issue I see with it is that Fi (reasonable choice) gets this weird second class citizen status. I don't think it'll work out, but might be worth experimenting with in a beta set.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote