View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2010, 14:49   #168
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Ohhh, since when did I became the coach of Spain or do I represent in any way how Spain plays?
Seriously. Do YOU always feel the need to nitpick, whine, and stagger into semantics when you've made yourself look folly? In case it's merely a matter of grammar, which I highly doubt, I'll help you - English isn't my native but I'll still try to give you a hand here. It MIGHT be we'd be best off if you stuck to your original statement of simply being done instead of picking up on grammar you don't even grasp.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you

definition #2: "one; anyone; people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see."
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote