View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 18:22   #1
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
1up Announcement

I shall make this brief and clear.

1up will not be playing Planetarion round 19. Sid and I have decided to take a round away from the pressures of running 1up for the forseeable future.

Playing so many consecutive rounds has taken it's toll on our enthusiasm for the game and, in no short part, so has the gameplay itself. We are currently at a stage of planetarion where the political playing field is one dimensional and planet success is decided solely by who has the biggest fleet rather than any kind of imagination.

Should the direction of the gameplay change in the near future then expect to see us back at the helm of a, hopefully, revitalised 1up.

No small thanks go to all of the 1up members for countless hours of hard work, dedication and copious whinging

Thanks to everyone who we have battled with.

mazzelaar - 1up HC
Synthetic_Sid - 1up CEO

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote