View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2014, 09:19   #36
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 57 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
well regardless of what you think, we allowed CT to land on us free from defense before the final week as we knew if we wanted to we could take the roids back, there was also a discussion about if we couldn't realistically win what we could do and CT came out on top of the alliance we disliked the least, so we left them alone pretty much.
That is why I said you put them in the position to be able to make that final run to the finish. You however did not do the final bit for them; they did the xping - the pulling bigger planets so smaller ones could land so they could make up that final gap. You were also not defending against faceless attempts to land (I presume anyway!), or against BF attempts to land over the last three days so were not the ones reducing their attempts to xp (I dont know how much FL were doing but BF were certainly trying).

Stop trying to claim you did EVERYTHING it is very unfair on everyone else who plays this game to try and demean their victory so.

Edit: Firebird that you decided you would prefer CT to win does not mean you did the work for them. We also about a week out decided we would prefer CT to win but p3n would certainly never suggest we had much influence over CT actually managing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
BF didn't collapse
You had some large value losses, this was what I was referring to not not to something alliance wide.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote