Thread: Round 61 stats
View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2015, 00:26   #84
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 61 stats

IF you would take time to actually look further into the stats you would see that Fi doesnt really shoot at co only Ter/etd/zik have fi that shoots Co one of which is emp. I think it works, the lack of Xan Hull1 pods means that Fi/co CAN be self targeting and will ultimately result in value war as opposed to just being able to deal enough damage to force a recall. Also considering that BOTH fi and CO have emp options on either side means that you can have these huge team ups and still be able to defend against them.

I am very much in favor m0's Stats they atleast have a sense of balance between the metaclasses and targeting. Where as your set BB is heavily in favor of FR just by sheer number of them in the stats.

in M0's stats:
6 - Fi
8 - Co
7 - Fr
7 - De
8- Cr
5 - Bs

Aside from the only 1 Bs attack fleet and 1 Fi attack Fleet its quite well balanced. But if there were to be limited fleets i would pick the 2 ends of the meta-classes.

I do however see a problem that could come up with Zik Cr given that it has a built in Sk. It might be better off if you moved it BS.