Thread: Exilees
View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 05:07   #16
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kåre Willoch
Did you read my post ?
I said new players upgrading their accounts should be put into the empty spaces of "old" galaxies.
If the universe is random you have to face up to where you've landed, if the place sucks you should try tp improve it fs.

Pa-crew's solution to put fresh players into the game as easy meat, 3-4 players in each gal, is totally wank, don't get me wrong. But as*holes exiling around the uni, hoping to land in a top gal, and quitting if they don't, that's the lamers I hate.

P.S. I utterly bashed the last exile from my gal.
After reading your post I take it that you are a bit stupid.

2 days ago there were an average of 3 players per gal in C20/21. Anyone in these clusters got incs about 2 out of every 3 ticks cos they were late starters, relatively weak and had no chance of galaxy support or requirement for ful galaxy coverage.

Perhaps in your world they should suffer and it would make them better people - but this is a game and the purpose is for people to enjoy themselves or they stop coming back. Noticed how less people play now than used to - any ideas why that might be?

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote