View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2005, 13:38   #102
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Next Gen Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
boy, at that price it's no wonder they didn't sell well.. unless your example is greatly exaggerated and not representative of actual figures in order to prove a point. I think you'll still find in order to be competitive they would have been closer to that of their rivals and they definately would have lost out from that.
HIGHER PROFIT PER UNIT REQUIRES LESS SALES TO MAKE PROFIT. this is not a spectacularly complex piece of mathematics here. and the discrepancy with profit per unit compared to Sony/Xbox may well have been larger than the discrepancy in sales (although I really doubt the Xbox, and most certainly the PS2, didn't themselves make a profit)
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote