View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 23:17   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Change the formula for ally score

I don't think there is any need to make the alliance rankings more forgiving for crap alliances. If your alliance manages to attract (and keep!) a lot of players then it deserves the score this gives it. If your alliance suffers in the rankings because no one wants to play for you, you only have yourself to blame (and the alliances better than you, I guess). I have no sympathy for aliances that want to look better than they really are. Hard work and clean living, kids.

I am all for making it easier for small alliances to compete. To name an example, the big galaxies we've seen this round are very much detrimental to many alliances and I am totally in favour of fixing that problem (and others) in order to make it easier for them to play. However, this topic is not concerned with making it easier for small alliances to play, it just makes it seem like they're not suffering, while in reality they are. In that light, the suggestions in this topic not only fail to help small alliances, they also hide that there is a problem, thus actually harming them.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 29 Mar 2009 at 23:44.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote