Thread: Can i justify
View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 12:15   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Can i justify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
If you'd paid attention in your LitCrit class you'd realise that the context of justification is completely subjective to the current observer, and that any claim by the narrator to occupy a position from which an attempt at greater objectivity than his audience can feasibly be sustained is a symptom of a maladjusted meta-narrative reminiscent of a pre-New-Critcism paradigm which has been systematically exploded by Derrida.
could you expand on that? or perhaps where can I read more on this derrida chap?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote