View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 16:18   #12
Igloo

Igloo is on a distinguished road
Re: Planetarion Radio

yeah, im looking to get a link put out during creators hour, which links to a form, so i can look at what people want, so i can decide the shows, what music, and so on, this means that if for example, there is alot more hip-hop listened to then for example, rock. there will be more shows based around that style, than anything else.

I think people would listen to it, due to having announcements about the round, downtime problems, and such. We (the dj's) would also be able to create proper shows, not just streamed music, where members of the community would be able to come on and talk, if they so wished.

We could also do discussion groups, about planetarion discussions :P so that we know exactly what can and cant be done. this means that there will be less time spent by PA team going over them, and we can only pass on the ideas that the community like and are viable.

Also this whole Jolt deciding what the community can and cannot do is wrong. moraly wrong, if i want to run a radio station, out of my own pocket, and promote a game i love, why shouldnt i be able to?

(sure there will be some Jolt critism, but thats just the way that things are.

Igloo