View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 20:44   #37
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

err wtf Light.. we were arguing that removing PL will reward the more active ppl (read: the ppl that CAN b around during nights, weather they are ppl from timezones allowing em to do it easily or euros that keep emselves awake for the time needed is not important here atm).. activity in this case, by me, was measured in the ability to b around during euro night to launch live attacks around 3-4 gmt.. and yes it should b rewarded imo.. the case that i want to make here now.. is that THE ATTACKS SHOULD b more spread out when we remove PL, due to not everyone (and yes i know theres a big portion of euro ppl that are not willing to get up around 03:00 game time) being able to attack together during night time.. so more TPs and such are being made, making em launch either earlier than later..

also why should less hardcore alliances launch earlier now Light? they could also launch later, after hardcore alliances have already launched, therefore also making the hardcore alliance`s def pools smaller (i know the def pool of ASS and Apprime cant b compared; and NO DISRISPECT for mentioning those 2 alliances please)

i know removing PL is a huge step either forward or backwards and is most prolly not gonna happen, however i liked the idea someone pointed out earlier, about making it maybe +2 or +3 for PL the most.. as Shev told, why should someone just prelaunch an att to someone that jgps himself/herself and stays up late or wakes up earlier in the morning to organize def as he/she cares about the rankings and the outcome of the round?