View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 19:32   #22
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
wish this is what i eluded too earlier. back in the day when there were tons of planet, tons of players, cluster alliances et all daytime attacking was a much more straightforward affair. We all know how hard it is these days to organise enough people in the daytime to force an attack on a decent target through?

Which as i said is when everybody then had to attack at night, as the only people who stuck around were the hardcore and the hardcore attacked at night so we were forced to follow their rules?
Its hard atm cause everyone are able to launch midnight cause of PL. Remove PL and it will be easier to get through for dayraids.

Most of the community is no longer hardcore. At times I feel so lonely

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote