View Single Post
Unread 3 Feb 2011, 14:23   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I said as far as I could see and I pointed out several times that I'm not much affiliated into it. Only saying what I heard from trustworthy sources.
My trustworthy source, me, being there, says yours are full of shit.

Quote:
But yeah let's agree PA is all good, all alliances are awesome, only Rock messed this round. Fine?
The most depressing thing about AD is the way the changeover occurs. No matter what random idiots I end up dealing with they always end up trotting out the most appallingly fallacious responses.

WHAT'S THAT? YOU SUPPORT A SOCIAL WELFARE NETWORK FOR THE NEEDIEST CITIZENS? ****ING COMMUNIST!