View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2011, 17:57   #1
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Universe,

Since there is so much political yeh-who out there and no one seems to really know who to believe, or what to think, ND has now decided to stand alone and opt out of anything we were apart of up until this tick.

A few things about myself, and flame on if you care, I have not, one time, lied to anyone in this entire game about politics. Take it or leave it, its how I am. What is sad, we try to play this game with the old school mind set, where wars were 1vs1, no one backstabbed, and you could count on an alliance to be your partner until the end; seems that those morales have been otherwise corrupt over the years and now Planetarion is filled with backstabbers and the likes of that all.

So from this point forwards, ND will be standing alone, fighting our own battles, not someone else, and hoping to tip the scales to allow a proper alliance to win this round.

If anyone is actually willing to trust me out there instead of think i'm a crazy lying bad guy, then so be it. I kept to my word during the whole NFI bit too, until they got crazy also. If not...

we staND alone!

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote