View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 06:36   #46
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
This round reminds me of r45 when Ult/xVx entered the round preblocked, refusing to break up even though they were stagnating the round.
Weren't preblocked. We blocked after being p-targetted by 4+ other alliances. I never tried to hide the fact that we wanted to stay neutral to the situation, but cartain allies wouldn't accept that. We were left with the choice of supporting FAnG or supporting Ult, we elected to support the alliance that didnt gangbang us. As for that nap stagnating the round, I believe Ult beat FAnG by less than 15 mill score and as far as i can see there has only been one round since where the winmargin has been less than that. Where do you come up with all your extremely accurate facts and statements? Troll on retard!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 22 Apr 2013 at 13:33.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote